What/who was there?
Formerly residential and farm land, the suburb of Dallington adjacent the river is now
- significant historical plantings
Before is was a suburb, Dallington was …..
What is the significance?
What is the future?
- Changes to and the upkeep of Glenarm Garden (past-present)
- completion of the new Snell Bridge (future-April 22)
- removal of stopbank/road on the south side of the river to allow wetland regeneration (future-2023)
- extensive bush/forest planting in the loop (completed and planned)
- completion of Dallington Landing community picnic area (opening early 2021)
- proposed riverside landing at Kerrs Reach/Porrit Park
- fruit/nut forest and replanting